If you want to increase visual appearance of your website you have to include images in it. As the saying “Better the appearance, better the traffic “. People are more interested in reading the article if they see a catchy or content specific image associated to article. Images also helps search engine to get better understanding of page.
Google advanced search helps to find out images which are free to share, modify or use commercially.
Steps to Get Free Images Using Google advanced search
1. Search for your term in Google and then click on Images
2. Click on Gear Icon and then select Advanced Search option
3. Scroll Down and look for Usage Right Drop down box. Select “free to use or share even commercially ” option or you can select “free to use ,share or modify even commercially “option also and then click on Advanced Search button.
4. Google search will provide tons of images
Note(Highly recommended): Just to be on safer side, check every time license associated with image before using it .
To check license
Click on any image appears in search result and then click on Visit Page.
In most of the cases, after clicking on Visit Page, you will be redirected to page where image license link or license details are mentioned. However, in case if you do not get image license details or link, click on image again on that page.
For example when I click on Visit Page, I was redirected to this below Wikipedia page where I did not see any license link or details. So I clicked on image again.
And I redirected to new page where image licensed details mentioned.
Enjoy !! and Let us know more sources of getting free images.
Latest posts by Neeraj Kaple (see all)
- Best SEO Forums To Increase Website Traffic : A Complete List - March 20, 2016
- Google Chrome Extensions : List Of Best Chrome Extensions - March 5, 2016
- 17 Powerful SEO Strategies to Implement in 2016 - February 22, 2016