WordPress is widely used CMS because of its compatibility with additional tools like plugin , which enables users not to deal with coding to add new functionality in website. This article will tell you two methods to install plugin in WordPress.
What is Plugin ?
Plugin is piece of software which can be added in your WordPress site to provide additional functionality without doing any changes in core programming of WordPress. Modifications , customization and enhancement of your blog can be done easily.
Install Plugin Using WordPress Admin Panel Search Option
1. Login to your admin panel , click on Plugins -> Add New. Search Plugin which you want to install .
2. Look up for your plugin in search results and click on “Install Now”
3. In order to activate the plugin , click on activate plugin .
Plugin has been installed !!!!!!!
Install Plugin by Uploading Zip file.
you have to download specific plugin in this case I am using Page in Posts plugin. Download Plugin here.
1 . LogIn to your admin panel , navigate to Plugins->Add New
Click on Upload.
2. Click on “Choose file” , select recently downloaded plugin zip file and then click on “Install Now”.
3. To activate plugin , click on “Activate Plugin” option.
Latest posts by Neeraj Kaple (see all)
- Best SEO Forums To Increase Website Traffic : A Complete List - March 20, 2016
- Google Chrome Extensions : List Of Best Chrome Extensions - March 5, 2016
- 17 Powerful SEO Strategies to Implement in 2016 - February 22, 2016