WordPress shows all your posts on home page in decreasing date order with full post content until we abbreviates all posts . Instead of showing full content , showing partial content of posts makes your blog more appealing to visitors. Showing partial posts on home page , help visitors scroll through all your different posts quickly . Partial Posts adds attractive appearance to blog.
When you have large number of posts in your blog ,HTML formatting of each post will be cumbersome and time consuming . In order to show partial posts ,WordPress provides free plugin Evermore make this task easier for you .Click here to download the plugin
Just install the plugin and activate it . Its done !!!
Evermore – Partial Posts Plugin Setting View
You can change the view of partial posts by navigating to:
You can set the length of excerpt and control the number of paragraphs you want to display from post.
- If you have already entered <!–more–> in your post , then this plug does nothing to it and existing <!–more –>will behave as usual.
- If want to disable this plugin for particular post just put <!–nevermore –> in the post. This will not show up in the post ,but it will prevent he post from being abbreviated by Evermore.
Latest posts by Neeraj Kaple (see all)
- Best SEO Forums To Increase Website Traffic : A Complete List - March 20, 2016
- Google Chrome Extensions : List Of Best Chrome Extensions - March 5, 2016
- 17 Powerful SEO Strategies to Implement in 2016 - February 22, 2016